Current and Past Projects
- Forest-type mapping using field plots, terrain derivatives, and multi-temporal multispectral data
- Online course development
- Development of WV LiDAR LAS Download Tool
- Statewide, high-resolution land cover mapping using NAIP orthophotography and machine learning
- Citizen science, remote sensing, and mapping quality of life: a West Virginia View citizen science initiative
- Predicting topographic likelihood of palustrine wetland occurence
Click here for a list of publications.